I have been tagged by The Uncanny Broadcasting Brain.
The Rules of this tag:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
3. Tag eight people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.
(LiteraryMinded adds – I’m not going to get offended if you don’t carry on 🙂 I’m just interested in the concept)
LiteraryMinded’s random facts:
1. My unread book collection near my bed includes Utopia – Thomas More, Jacques Lacan – Anika Lemaire, The System of Objects – Jean Baudrillard, Hollywood Babylon – Kenneth Anger, Faithless – Joyce Carol Oates, Journey to the Stone Country – Alex Miller, Wren Lines – Billy Jones, and the current Southerly among 30-odd others.
2. My sister and I still remember a dance we made up to Michael Jackson’s Ghosts when we were about 10 and 8.
3. One of the books that transported me the most as a child was James and the Giant Peach by Roald Dahl.
4. I exercise every day.
5. My two novel manuscripts are titled You Can Make Music by Banging on Cages and Smoke & Dancing. The main characters are Jean (Jean Genie!), Deb, and Rowan.
6. I love to eat muesli for afternoon tea.
7. My boyfriend has a brilliant Pink Floyd tattoo.
8. I would love to go to New York.
LiteraryMinded’s tags –